Please read the Essential Information before applying.
What is the focus of the fund: The Foundation has two primary aims:
- Priority will be given to projects that support young people in crisis and prevention of suicide.
How much is available: Grants of up to £2000
Who can apply: Registered charities, community groups with a constitution or set of rules in the group’s name, social enterprises
Which areas are covered: Merseyside wide
Any special criteria: As this fund is focusing on supporting smaller grassroots organisations, applicants must have an annual income of under £150K to be considered for this fund
Examples of the sorts of projects that may be funded:
- Activities such sports, dance and fitness projects for older people
- Health awareness, advice and information for older people
- Healthy eating and cooking courses for older people
- Support groups and counselling services for children or young people with mental health issues
- Projects tackling the issue of bullying with young people
- Crisis support for young people and their family
Closing date: Friday 3rd April 2020 at 4pm
How to apply?
Please visit the Community Foundation for Merseyside’s website - www.cfmerseyside.org.uk and complete an online application form. Once you have submitted the online application you will need to send the documents listed below. If you do not submit all the relevant documents within 7 days your application will be withdrawn. You can now attach the documents to your online application, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to the address below.
Documents which need to be included with your application:
1. A copy of the group’s rules or constitution
2. A copy of the group’s latest annual accounts or income/expenditure document
3. A list of your current Trustees/Directors/Management Committee
3. A copy of a recent bank statement for your group
4. A copy of the group’s current Safeguarding Policy.
All applicants must ensure that they hold relevant policies and procedures in place to undertake activities, such as Criminal Records Bureau checks and/or a health and safety policy, depending on proposed activity. If unsure about what you need please contact the Community Foundation for help (details below)