Please read the Essential Information before applying.
Huyton with Roby Trust Fund
What is the focus of the fund: to support a wide range of charitable projects that provide support, prevention and relief of poverty for people who live within the area of Huyton with Roby.
Key fund criteria
● Beneficiaries must be from Huyton with Roby within Knowsley - priority is given to groups who are based and have their head office in Knowsley
● Applicants must be a charitable organisation. Groups are able to make an application to support project they are looking to deliver or alternatively to support a particular individual or family (local residents) who may in hardship.
What types of activities can be considered:
The list is not exhaustive- please contact us if you wish to discuss the funding request and to check if it is something we can consider.
How much is available: Grants of up to £1,000
Closing date: The next closing date is Friday 21st April 2023 at 4pm.
How to apply?
Please visit the Community Foundations Merseyside’s website - www.cfmerseyside.org.uk and complete an online application form. Once you have submitted the online application you will need to send the documents listed below. If you do not submit all the relevant documents within 7 days your application will be withdrawn. Please attach the documents to your online application or email them to email@example.com
Documents which need to be included with your application
1. A copy of the group’s rules or constitution, or governing document
2. A copy of the group’s latest annual accounts or income/expenditure document
3. A copy of a recent bank statement for your group
4. A list of your current Trustees/Directors, or for unregistered/unincorporated groups – a list of your management committee.
5. Proof of address for the beneficiary if making an application to support an individual or family
6. A copy of the group’s current Safeguarding Policy. All applicants must ensure that they hold relevant policies and procedures in place to undertake activities, such as Disclosure and Barring System (DBS) checks and/or a health and safety policy, depending on proposed activity. If unsure about what you need please contact the Community Foundation for help (details below)
NB: If you have received a grant from us in the last 12 months and have already submitted copies of the above documents, you do not need to send them in again. However, a bank statement is required with every application.
The following items cannot be supported via the fund:
What happens next?
Completed applications are considered by Community Foundation staff to check eligibility. You may be contacted for more information after applying and a decision making panel will make recommendations based on the fund’s criteria and the budget available.
You should expect to hear the outcome of your application by end of May 2023.
For further information please contact us at:
Community Foundations for Merseyside
43 Hanover Street,
T: 0330 440 4900
Proof of address for the beneficiary if making an application to support an individual or family