Huyton with Roby Trust
Please read the Essential Information before applying.
What is the focus of the fund: to support a wide range of charitable projects that provide support, prevention and relief of poverty for people who live within the area of Huyton with Roby.
Key fund criteria
- Beneficiaries must be from Huyton with Roby within Knowsley
- Applicants must be a charitable organisation. Groups are able to make an application to support project they are looking to deliver or alternatively to support a particular individual or family (local residents) who may in hardship.
What types of activities can be considered:
- Any community activities that aim to improve the lives of Huyton with Roby Residents
- Support for individuals or families who are facing financial hardship. This may include support for replacing broken white goods, grants for school/college/university books, training courses.
The list is not exhaustive- please contact us if you wish to discuss the funding request and to check if it is something we can consider.
How much is available: Grants of up to £1,000
The following items cannot be supported via the fund:
- Statutory organisations or work that is their responsibility
- National organisations that cannot demonstrate local governance/autonomy
- Commercial ventures
- Purchase/maintenance of vehicles
- Activities that will have already taken place before we offer you a grant
- Politically connected or exclusively religious activities
- Projects for personal profit
- Groups comprising just one family
- Debts and other liabilities
- Reclaimable VAT
- Travel outside UK
- Gifts or projects exclusively for the purpose of entertaining
What happens next?
Completed applications are considered by Community Foundation staff to check eligibility. You may be contacted for more information after applying and a decision making panel will make recommendations based on the fund’s criteria and the budget available.
What is the focus of the fund:
Closing date: 20th December 2019
(Decisions to be made in late-January)
to support a wide range of charitable projects that provide support, prevention and relief of poverty for people who live within the area of Huyton with Roby.