The gbpartnerships Community Fund focuses on health, education, empowerment and raising the skills and aspirations of young people.
Applications must meet one of the following themes:
• The promotion of good physical and mental health for all ages
• Improving wellbeing and aspirations through learning opportunities and the arts
• Providing opportunities to develop sustainable and supportive communities through environmental, social and diverse activities.
Who can apply?
• Registered charities
• Constituted Community groups
• Companies Limited by Guarantee with charitable aims
• Community Interest Companies limited by Guarantee
• Co-operatives - registered Community Benefit Societies and registered Industrial and Provident Societies
• Organisations must be based within a 10-mile radius of gbpartnerships’ Liverpool and Sefton sites- details are available here.
• Your organisation income level must be equal to or less than £250,000, as shown in your most recent annual accounts.
How much is available?
Grants of up to £2,000 are available.
What can be funded?
• Start-up costs for a new project or organisation
• To extend or develop an existing project
• For pilot project (to gather research or evidence)
• To purchase equipment or resources
What cannot be funded?
How to apply?
Please visit the Community Foundation for Merseyside’s website - www.cfmerseyside.org.uk and complete an online application form. Once you have submitted the online application you will need to send the documents listed below. You can attach the documents to your online application, or email them to email@example.com.
Documents which need to be included with your application:
1. A copy of your governing document.
2. A copy of your latest annual accounts or income/expenditure document
3. A copy of a recent bank statement for your group.
4. A list of your Trustees/Directors/Management Committee members
5. A copy of your current Safeguarding Policy. All applicants must ensure that they hold relevant policies and procedures in place to undertake activities, such as Criminal Records Bureau checks and/or a health and safety policy, depending on proposed activity. If unsure, we recommend taking advice from your local CVS.
The next closing date is: Friday 16th October at 4pm
Completed applications are considered by Community Foundation staff to check eligibility. You may be contacted for more information after applying and a decision making panel will make recommendations based on the fund’s criteria and the budget available.
Community Foundation for Merseyside
Third Floor, Stanley Building, 43 Hanover Street,
Liverpool, L1 3DN